My name is Lissette San Martín, I was born in a little family formed by 2 parents and a daughter (my older sister Loreto), our home was placed in Talagante, but it was a little bit small so my mom bought our actual house when I was 2 years old, by the way, I was born on September 29th of 2000. Later in 2002, my little brother was born and the family was completed.
In my childhood, I travel a lot to Santa Juana (a little town), because there live my grandparents called Juana and Gastón. (I like the name Gastón it's funny). and because my mom loves the countryside, the cows, the river, and this kind of things, unfortunately, I don't like to go, because I like chickens and my grandma like to eat them, this is so sad, she makes me eat my Chikenlirel once (Chikenlirel was my baby chicken pet).
When I started school the teachers thought that I have problems because I don't write anything in my copybook, but it the reason is that I was bored, later I meet Kamila (yep with K) who is my best friend, we like to play videogames togheter and see Disney movies.
In high school, I make a good relationship with my teachers and that helps me to discover what I want to do with my life, so here we are. Actually, I expend my time petting my 4 cats (Chiri, Zura, Mancha and Emma) and cleaning the house.
The end.
In high school, I make a good relationship with my teachers and that helps me to discover what I want to do with my life, so here we are. Actually, I expend my time petting my 4 cats (Chiri, Zura, Mancha and Emma) and cleaning the house.
The end.
Oh, u are a very interesting person, with a lot of stories. I hope can meet a little more about u. See u soon!
ResponderEliminaryou have a lot cats, so fantastic!
ResponderEliminarThe history of your Chikenlirel is really sad :c
ResponderEliminarI like the cats too
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI love your life, When I was child I had a chicken too, but I didn't eat my chicken.
ResponderEliminarHi! What is your favorite disney movie? I love Mulan and Aladin
ResponderEliminar